martes

tengo hambre

sin brillos
se termina
duele las cicatrices
ahora más que cuando recién hechas

with western eyes and serpents breath
we lay our own conscience to rest

tengo tan poco miedo
y tanto espanto

but I'm aching at the view
yes I'm breaking at the scenes just like you

tengo hambre
por favor
me acerco
dejame ver tus bocas

hidden heros candidly

escuchala conmigo
abrazame

So I'm aching at the view
Yes I'm breaking at the scenes just like you

llevame

all the stars may shine bright
all the clouds may be white
but when you smile
oh how I feel so good
that I can hardly wait
to hold you
enfold you
never enough
render your heart to me
tené un poco de sueño a mi lado
dentro mío
mordé mis espaldas cuanto puedas
all mine

for so bare is my heart,
I can't hide
mirá mis tinieblas
como siempre
pero no las adores
sólo ayudame a verlas
por ahora sólo vos
it's only you, who can tell me apart
and it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart