jueves

lovely scar

One pain drop
Just one pain drop          sacred drop
Falling from your criminal sky
Falling over my dirty vine
Oh, what a delicious rubbish
I'll drink all the rain from your illegal mouth
I'll swing in the black river of your merciful veins
Oh, what a sweet sweet knife

One love drop
Just one love drop     brutal love
Falling from my darkest summer night
Falling over your sea & wood land
Oh, what a deep deep abyss
I'll be dripping on your low neck     like a hot gun
I'll be waiting for you in my dreams     to hunt
Oh, what a marvelous attack

Look at me
I'm in the middle of the ocean
You are close to me
You are so close to me
I can hear the sparkles of your holy legs

Look at me
I'm in the middle of our ocean
I'm here
I'm there
Watching that paradise in your tongue
Kissing your scars
Kissing your sad and lonely scar
Kissing that secret and lovely scar

Do you feel the same?
We know each other after the stars

I like when you turn the word so wild
I like when you swipe under my hands
I like when you talk about dead in lullabies

I love your lights     your screams     your perfume     in my books     in my tears
I love your myth     your taste     your lies     your voice in my mind
your lips as a muzzle driving me mad
I love you telling me     tie my hands
Love me if I tell you free my heart

I feel passion for your hidden passages

Tell me, do I have to ask?
I can’t breathe sometimes
Tell me, do I have to ask?
I don't want to breathe sometimes
I just want to fly to your lovely scar.